Afrivals is an independent property valuation practice servicing a wide range of professional clients and members of the public. With many years of professional experience comes a wealth of knowledge in all areas of expertise, focusing on delivering expert property advice and quality customer service. Outlined below are the areas of our expertise.
Accredited, professional valuers execute physical valuations on site. We do not provide electronic valuations, as these do not take into account the individual value assets of a building and reflect merely the brick and mortar value of a property.
VALUATIONS FOR PROPERTY SELLERS
SELLING your house or property?
- Sell your house privately
- Increase your negotiating power.
- Speed up the sales process of your realty.
Thinking about BUYING a home?
- Eliminate the possibility of under- or over-insuring your home.
- Gain the advantage of insuring your home with your preferred insurance carrier and not the bondholder.
VALUATIONS FOR INSURANCE BROKERS
- Ensure that buildings and contents are neither over- nor under-insured by obtaining an independent valuation, which reflects the replacement value of the property to be insured.
- Reduce or totally eliminate the number of disputes arising over damage claims.
- Brokers and insurers will enjoy maximum customer satisfaction as well as maintaining a clean record of claim settlements for client referrals.
- Afrivals Property Valuations assessments offer clients the recourses they deserve.
VALUATIONS FOR LEGAL PRACTITIONERS
- Assess the value of a property for gift and estate planning or for apportionment of a deceased estate.
- Determine the value of a property for accrual purposes in the event of a divorce.
- Provide your clients with a proof of value for tax purposes.
- Assist your clients in selling their home privately.
- Help your clients determine the correct insurance value for their property.
VALUATIONS FOR AUCTIONEERS
- Assess the value of a property for auctioning.
VALUATIONS FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
- Assess the value of a property for the purpose of handling tax related issues, bankruptcy and company restructuring.
- Help your clients to determine the correct insurance value of their property.
- Assist clients to determine the value before selling or buying a property.